The US Insurance Specialists for Snowbirds, Boomers and Seniors

Find a Broker for Your U.S. Home & Auto Insurance

Are you a Canadian who owns U.S. property or has a vehicle registered in the U.S.?

We can help facilitate your U.S. home and auto insurance by introducing you to a U.S. broker with experience assisting Canadians.*

This exclusive benefit is provided free of charge but is only available to individuals who have their Canadian home, auto or RV insurance with Snowbird Advisor Insurance.

What are the Benefits?

Canadians who need home and auto insurance in the U.S. can sometimes have limited options and pay higher premiums, simply because they're Canadian.

So, we've done the legwork to find a select group of U.S. home and auto insurance brokers who can help.

A U.S. broker that assists Canadians may be able to provide you with access to more insurance options and lower premiums for your U.S. home and auto insurance.

Where is This Service Available?

This service is currently available for Canadians who own property or have vehicles registered in Florida, Arizona and California.

How Can I Access This Service?

 It's fast and easy. Simply follow these steps:

  1. Call us at 1-855-478-3490
  2. Select Home & Auto insurance
  3. Ask for an introduction to a U.S. home and auto insurance broker 
  4. Confirm your Canadian home, auto or RV insurance is with Snowbird Advisor Insurance

That's it! We'll introduce you to a U.S. broker who can assist you.

* Snowbird Advisor Insurance does not provide insurance in the United States and only makes introductions to U.S. insurance brokers as a courtesy to its clients. Snowbird Advisor Insurance does not guarantee the services provided by such U.S. insurance brokers and will not be held liable for any damages resulting from any dealings, interactions or transactions with such U.S. insurance brokers.