We know that Canadian snowbirds, seniors and boomers have a number of options when it comes to choosing an RV insurance provider.
That's why we offer our clients a unique combination of features and benefits that are hard to beat:
When it comes to insurance, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all policy. Individuals have unique needs, and a variety of policies are available to meet those needs - each with its own unique terms and features.
That's why we compare RV insurance from multiple providers to help you find the right coverage at the right price for your lifestyle.
We offer a number of discounts on RV insurance to help you save money, including:
- Bundle discount - Save up to 15% when you combine your home and auto insurance
- Retiree discount
- Claims-free discount
- Telematics/Good Driving discount
- Short commute discount
- Multi-vehicle discount
- Multi-policy discount
- Winter tire discount
- Autonomous Electronic Braking (AEB) discount
- Graduated license discount
- Student away from home discount
Knowledge & Education
Our experienced brokers and learning centre can help you avoid pitfalls and make smart RV insurance choices by providing you with advice and information about important RV insurance issues, including:
- Third Party Liability: What is your third party liability limit? You may want to increase it when travelling to the U.S.
- Out of Country Limits: How long are you allowed to keep your RV outside Canada? Can you extend this period?
- Premium Reductions: Can you lower your premium on your RV if you won't be using it for a while?
U.S. Insurance Broker Introductions
If you need home or auto insurance in the U.S., we can introduce you to brokers in the U.S. who assist Canadians with their U.S. home and auto insurance needs.
This exclusive benefit is only available to our RV, Home and Auto insurance clients!